The case for junk bonds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldin, Claudia, 1989.
"Life-Cycle Labor-Force Participation of Married Women: Historical Evidence and Implications,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(1), pages 20-47, January.
- Claudia Goldin, 1983. "Life-Cycle Labor Force Participation of Married Women: Historical Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 1251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldin, Claudia, 1989. "Life-Cycle Labor-Force Participation of Married Women: Historical Evidence and Implications," Scholarly Articles 2656816, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Duran Bell, 1974. "Why Participation Rates of Black and White Wives Differ," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 9(4), pages 465-479.
- Cain, Glen G & Dooley, Martin D, 1976. "Estimation of a Model of Labor Supply, Fertility, and Wages of Married Women," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 179-199, August.
- Ben-Porath, Yoram, 1973. "Labor-Force Participation Rates and the Supply of Labor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 697-704, May-June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brewer III, Elijah & Minton, Bernadette A. & Moser, James T., 2000. "Interest-rate derivatives and bank lending," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 353-379, March.
- Elijah Brewer & William E. Jackson & James T. Moser, 2001. "The value of using interest rate derivatives to manage risk of U.S. banking organizations," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, pages 49-66.
More about this item
KeywordsBonds ; Corporations - Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbne:y:1990:i:may:p:40-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.