Moderate growth expected for the nation, Southeast in 1996
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chirinko, Robert S., 2008. "[sigma]: The long and short of it," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 671-686, June.
- Rada, Codrina & Taylor, Lance, 2006. "Empty sources of growth accounting, and empirical replacements a la Kaldor and Goodwin with some beef," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 486-500, December.
- Cantore, Cristiano & Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph & Yang, Bo, 2015. "CES technology and business cycle fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 133-151.
- Jurado, Gonzalo, 2004. "Growth Models, Development Planning, and Implementation in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2003 Vol. XXX No. 1-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2007.
"Capital Account Liberalization: Theory, Evidence, and Speculation,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 45(4), pages 887-935, December.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2006. "Capital account liberalization: theory, evidence, and speculation," Working Paper Series 2007-32, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Henry, Peter B., 2007. "Capital Account Liberalization: Theory, Evidence, and Speculation," Research Papers 1974, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2006. "Capital Account Liberalization: Theory, Evidence, and Speculation," NBER Working Papers 12698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry, Peter B., 2006. "Capital Account Liberalization: Theory, Evidence, and Speculation," Research Papers 1951, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Čizmović, Mirjana & Popović, Milenko, 2014. "Causes of Growth in Transition Countries 1990-2012: Comparative Analysis," EconStor Preprints 104005, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Taylor, Alan M., 1999.
"Sources of convergence in the late nineteenth century,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1621-1645, October.
- Alan M. Taylor, 1996. "Sources of Convergence in the Late Nineteenth Century," NBER Working Papers 5806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aboagye, Anthony Q. & Gunjal, Kisan, 2000. "An analysis of short-run response of export and domestic agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(1), June.
- Rensman, Marieke, 1996. "Economic growth and technological change in the long run : a survey of theoretical and empirical literature," Research Report 96C10, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:4:p:712-728 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilfried Koch, 2004. "Effets de voisinage dans le modèle de Solow avec des externalités spatiales," Working Papers hal-01526536, HAL.
- Stimpfle, Alexander & Stadelmann, David, 2015. "The Impact of Fundamental Development Factors on Different Income Groups: International Evidence," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113128, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fogel, Kathy & Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 2008.
"Big business stability and economic growth: Is what's good for General Motors good for America?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 83-108, July.
- Kathy Fogel & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2006. "Big Business Stability and Economic Growth: Is What's Good for General Motors Good for America?," NBER Working Papers 12394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2212-:d:120951 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Peter Nijkamp, 1997. "Optimal Growth, Coordination and Sustainability in the Spatial Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-104/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Schmidt Christoph Μ., 1996. "German Economic Growth After the Demise of Socialism: The Potential Contribution of East-West Migration," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, vol. 37(2), pages 109-126, December.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1996. "Solow meets market socialism: regional convergence of output per worker in China," Kiel Working Papers 726, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kokotovic, Filip, 2016. "A Panel Regression Analysis Of Human Capital Relevance In Selected Scandinavian And Se European Countries," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 7(1), pages 13-24.
- Wößmann, Ludger, 2000. "Specifying Human Capital: A Review, Some Extensions, and Development Effects," Kiel Working Papers 1007, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve District; 6th ; Southern States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaru:y:1995:i:oct:p:1-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.