Brochure helps consumers understand credit laws
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas, Anne-Claire & Gaspart, Frédéric, 2015. "Does Poverty Trap Rural Malagasy Households?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 490-505.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Nakata, Hiroyuki & Kotera, Tomoaki, 2017.
"Self-Production, Friction, and Risk Sharing against Disasters: Evidence from a Developing Country,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 27-37.
- SAWADA Yasuyuki & NAKATA Hiroyuki & KOTERA Tomoaki, 2011. "Self-Production, Friction, and Risk Sharing against Disasters: Evidence from a developing country," Discussion papers 11017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Evans, David K. & Popova, Anna, 2016. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in Development: Accounting for Local Costs and Noisy Impacts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 262-276.
- Abu-Zaineh, Mohammad & Mataria, Awad & Luchini, Stéphane & Moatti, Jean-Paul, 2008. "Equity in health care financing in Palestine: The value-added of the disaggregate approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2308-2320, June.
- Harttgen, Kenneth & Klasen, Stephan & Rischke, Ramona, 2016.
"Analyzing nutritional impacts of price and income related shocks in Malawi: Simulating household entitlements to food,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 31-43.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen & Ramona Rischke, 2015. "Analyzing Nutritional Impacts of Price and Income Related Shocks in Malawi: Simulating Household Entitlements to Food," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 166, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Matheson, Catherine M. & Rimmer, Russell & Tinsley, Ross, 2014. "Spiritual attitudes and visitor motivations at the Beltane Fire Festival, Edinburgh," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 16-33.
- Lu, Chunling & Liu, Kai & Li, Lingling & Yang, Yuhong, 2017. "Sensitivity of measuring the progress in financial risk protection to survey design and its socioeconomic and demographic determinants: A case study in Rwanda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 11-18.
- Stifel, David & Minten, Bart, 2017. "Market Access, Well-being, and Nutrition: Evidence from Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 229-241.
- Neva Seidman Makgetla, 2004. "The post-apartheid economy," Review of African Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(100), pages 263-281, June.
- Oana DRĂGAN, 2016. "The Constructivist Instruction Through Conceptual Maps – A Review Of The Literature," Management Intercultural, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 36, pages 195-201, July.
- Conforti, Piero & Grünberger, Klaus & Troubat, Nathalie, 2017. "The impact of survey characteristics on the measurement of food consumption," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 43-52.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer credit; Law and legislation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedafu:y:2000:i:jul:p:5:n:v.13no.3:x:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.