Annual report highlights the Atlanta Fed at work
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phang, Sock-Yong & Wong, Wing-Keung & Chia, Ngee-Choon, 1996. "Singapore's experience with car quotas : Issues and policy processes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 145-153, October.
- Barron, Andrew & Pereda, Asier & Stacey, Stephen, 2017. "Exploring the performance of government affairs subsidiaries: A study of organisation design and the social capital of European government affairs managers at Toyota Motor Europe and Hyundai Motor Com," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 184-196.
- Emanuele Deligia, 2006. "Innovation And Finance: The Theoretical Links," Economia, Societa', e Istituzioni, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli, vol. 0(1).
- Richard B. Coffin & Christopher L. Osburn & Rebecca E. Plummer & Joseph P. Smith & Paula S. Rose & Kenneth S. Grabowski, 2015. "Deep Sediment-Sourced Methane Contribution to Shallow Sediment Organic Carbon: Atwater Valley, Texas-Louisiana Shelf, Gulf of Mexico," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-23, February.
- Tefera, TL & Kirsten, JF & Perret, S, 2003. "Market Incentives, Farmers’ Response And A Policy Dilemma: A Case Study Of Chat Production In The Eastern Ethiopian Highlands," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 42(3).
- Wardle, D. A., 2003. "Global sale of green air travel supported using biodiesel," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-64, February.
- Koroneos, C. & Fokaidis, P. & Moussiopoulos, N., 2005. "Cyprus energy system and the use of renewable energy sources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1889-1901.
- Hilbert, Martin R. & Katz, Jorge, 2003. "Building an information society: a Latin American and Caribbean perspective," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2743 edited by Eclac.
- Tobias Adrian & Christopher R. Burke & James J. McAndrews, 2009. "The Federal Reserve's Primary Dealer Credit Facility," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 15(Aug).
- Waterkeyn, Juliet & Cairncross, Sandy, 2005. "Creating demand for sanitation and hygiene through Community Health Clubs: A cost-effective intervention in two districts in Zimbabwe," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 1958-1970, November.
- Lam, W.H.K. & Tam, Mei-ling & Wong, S.C. & Wirasinghe, S.C., 2003. "Wayfinding in the passenger terminal of Hong Kong International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 73-81.
- Macq, Jean & Martiny, Patrick & Villalobos, Luis Bernardo & Solis, Alejandro & Miranda, Jose & Mendez, Hilda Cecilia & Collins, Charles, 2008. "Public purchasers contracting external primary care providers in Central America for better responsiveness, efficiency of health care and public governance: Issues and challenges," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 377-388, September.
- Stephen E. Chick & Sada Soorapanth & James S. Koopman, 2003. "Inferring Infection Transmission Parameters That Influence Water Treatment Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(7), pages 920-935, July.
- Lyons, Glenn, 2002. "Internet: investigating new technology's evolving role, nature and effects on transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 335-346, October.
- Philip J. Reny & Michael A. Williams, 2015. "The Deterrent Effect of Cable System Clustering on Overbuilders: An Economic Analysis of Behrend v. Comcast," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 519-527.
- Daniel Gaskin & Juergen Attard & Karen Caruana, 2017. "Household finance and consumption survey in Malta: the results from the second Wave," CBM Working Papers WP/02/2017, Central Bank of Malta.
- M. Kabir Hassan, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Economic Cooperation among the OIC Member Countries," Working Papers 0212, Economic Research Forum, revised 18 Apr 2002.
- Heller, Martin C & Keoleian, Gregory A & Mann, Margaret K & Volk, Timothy A, 2004. "Life cycle energy and environmental benefits of generating electricity from willow biomass," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1023-1042.
- repec:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:4:p:526-541. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:170:y:2017:i:c:p:182-226 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve Bank of Atlanta;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedafu:y:2000:i:jul:p:5:n:v.13no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.