The brave new world of agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin D. Welch & Daniel Cook & Benedict T. Green & Dale R. Gardner & James A. Pfister & Tara G. McDaneld & Kip E. Panter, 2015. "Adverse Effects of Larkspur ( Delphinium spp.) on Cattle," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-19, July.
- Samphantharak, Krislert & Townsend, Robert M., 2012. "Measuring the return on household enterprise: What matters most for whom?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 58-70.
- Niklaus Lehmann & Robert Finger & Tommy Klein & Pierluigi Calanca, 2013. "Sample Size Requirements for Assessing Statistical Moments of Simulated Crop Yield Distributions," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-11, April.
- repec:wsi:ceprxx:v:01:y:2012:i:01:n:s1793969012500045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chandran M. Ajila & Saurabh J. Sarma & Satinder K. Brar & Stephane Godbout & Michel Cote & Frederic Guay & Mausam Verma & Jose R. Valéro, 2015. "Fermented Apple Pomace as a Feed Additive to Enhance Growth Performance of Growing Pigs and Its Effects on Emissions," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-17, June.
- Burkard Kautz & Mauricio Hunsche & Georg Noga, 2014. "Salinity-Induced Changes of Multiparametric Fluorescence Indices of Tomato Leaves," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-15, April.
- Esther Mayer-Miebach & Marta Adamiuk & Diana Behsnilian, 2012. "Stability of Chokeberry Bioactive Polyphenols during Juice Processing and Stabilization of a Polyphenol-Rich Material from the By-Product," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-15, September.
- Nguyen, V.H. & Llewellyn, Rick S. & Miyan, M.S., 2007. "Explaining adoption of durum wheat in Western Australia," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 15.
- Kristin M. Trippe & Stephen M. Griffith & Gary M. Banowetz & Gerald W. Whitaker, 2015. "Biochars Derived from Gasified Feedstocks Increase the Growth and Improve Nutrient Acquisition of Triticum aestivum (L.) Grown in Agricultural Alfisols," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-14, August.
- Aoife L. McCarthy & Yvonne C. O'Callaghan & Nora M. O'Brien, 2013. "Protein Hydrolysates from Agricultural Crops—Bioactivity and Potential for Functional Food Development," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Joel P. Hague & Stephen L. Dellaporta & Maria A. Moreno & Chip Longo & Kimberly Nelson & Albert P. Kausch, 2012. "Pollen Sterility—A Promising Approach to Gene Confinement and Breeding for Genetically Modified Bioenergy Crops," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-21, October.
- Haley, Usha C. V., 2003. "Assessing and controlling business risks in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 237-252.
- Elke Bauriegel & Werner B. Herppich, 2014. "Hyperspectral and Chlorophyll Fluorescence Imaging for Early Detection of Plant Diseases, with Special Reference to Fusarium spec. Infections on Wheat," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Lange Bastian & Suwala Lech & Power Dominic, 2014. "Geographies of field-configuring events," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 58(1), pages 187-201, October.
- Shreya Wani & Jagpreet K. Maker & Joseph R. Thompson & Jeremy Barnes & Ian Singleton, 2015. "Effect of Ozone Treatment on Inactivation of Escherichia coli and Listeria sp. on Spinach," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-15, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture ; Farm produce ; Farm income;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaes:y:2000:i:q3:p:8-13:n:v.2no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .