Finnish banking crisis : can we blame bank management?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley W. Black, 1983. "The Use of Monetary Policy for Internal and External Balance in Ten Industrial Countries," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rates and International Macroeconomics, pages 189-234 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santiago Fernández de Lis & Jorge Martínez Pagés & Jesús Saurina, 2001.
"Credit growth, problem loans and credit risk provisioning in Spain,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 331-353
Bank for International Settlements.
- Santiago Fernández de Lis & Jorge Martínez Pagés & Jesús Saurina, 2000. "Credit Growth, Problem Loans and Credit Risk Provisioning in Spain," Working Papers 0018, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jesús Saurina-Salas, 1998. "Determinantes de la morosidad de las cajas de ahorro españolas," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(3), pages 393-426, September.
- Nakamura, Richard, 2002. "The Big Cleanse: The Japanese Response To The Financial Crisis Of 1990'S Seen From A Nordic Perspective," EIJS Working Paper Series 149, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Vihriälä, Vesa, 1997. "Banks and the Finnish credit cycle 1986-1995," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 1997_007, November.
- Vicente Salas & Jesús Saurina, 2002. "Credit Risk in Two Institutional Regimes: Spanish Commercial and Savings Banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(3), pages 203-224, December.
- António Miguel Martins & Ana Paula Serra & Francisco Vitorino Martins & Simon Stevenson, "undated". "Residential Property Loans and Bank Performance during Property Price Booms: Evidence from Europe," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2014-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fep:journl:v:7:y:1994:i:1:p:56-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Secretary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/talouea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.