Recent Publication Productivity of Czech Economists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- Péter Benczúr, 1999. "Changes in the Implicit Debt Burden of the Hungarian Social Security System," MNB Working Papers 1999/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Young, H Peyton, 1990. "Progressive Taxation and Equal Sacrifice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 253-266, March.
- András Simonovits, 2000. "Partial privatization of a pension system: lessons from Hungary," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 519-529.
- Chlon, Agnieszka & Gora, Marek & Rutkowski, Michal, 1999. "Shaping pension reform in Poland : security through diversity," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20852, The World Bank.
- Palacios, Robert & Rocha, Roberto, 1998. "The Hungarian pension system in transition," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20048, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markéta Arltová, 2010.
"Problém měření a hodnocení individuální vědecké výkonnosti
[The Problem of Measurement and Evaluation of Individual Scientific Productivity]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 392-401.
More about this item
Keywordsimpact factor; journal publications; Czech Republic; research;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:56:y:2006:i:11-12:p:522-533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .