Individual Decision-Making to Commit a Crime: A Survey of Early Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Égert, Balázs, 2002. "Investigating the Balassa-Samuelson hypothesis in transition : Do we understand what we see?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 6/2002, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Jazbec, Bostjan, 2004.
"Real exchange rate dynamics in transition economies,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 83-100, March.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Jazbec, Bostjan, 2001. "Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew Canzoneri & Robert Cumby & Behzad Diba & Gwen Eudey, 1998. "Trends in European Productivity: Implications for Real Exchange Rates, Real Interest Rates and Inflation Differentials," Working Papers 27, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Michael Reutter & Hans-Werner Sinn, 2000. "The Minimum Inflation Rate for Euroland," CESifo Working Paper Series 377, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vladislav Flek & Mojmír Hájek & Jaromír Hurník & Ladislav Prokop & Lenka Racková, 2001.
"Výkonnost a struktura nabídkové strany
[Supply-side performance and structure]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2001(6).
- Vaclav Flek a kol., 2001. "Vykonnost a struktura nabidkove strany," Archive of Monetary Policy Division Working Papers 2001/27, Czech National Bank.
- R. Golinelli & R. Orsi, 2001. "Hungary and Poland," Working Papers 424, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alberola, Enrique & Tyrväinen, Timo, 1998.
"Is there scope for inflation differentials in EMU : An empirical evaluation of the Balassa-Samuelsson model in EMU countries,"
Research Discussion Papers
15/1998, Bank of Finland.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Tymo Tyrväinen, 1998. "Is there Scope for Inflation Differentials in EMU? An Empirical Evaluation of the Balassa-Samuelson Model in EMU Countries," Working Papers 9823, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Balázs Egert, 2002. "Investigating the Balassa-Samuelson hypothesis in the transition: Do we understand what we see? A panel study," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 10(2), pages 273-309, July.
- Tyrväinen, Timo, 1998. "What do we know about productivity gaps and convergence in EMU economies?," Research Discussion Papers 31/1998, Bank of Finland.
- Tomás Holub & Martin Cihak, 2001. "Convergence of Relative Prices and Inflation in Central and Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 01/124, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordseconomics of crime; individual decision-making; rationality; rent seeking;
- K14 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Criminal Law
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:53:y:2003:i:3-4:p:154-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .