Tail Behavior of the Central European Stock Markets during the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha & Miloslav Vosvrda, 2010. "Tail Behavior of the Central European Stock Markets during the Financial Crisis," Working Papers IES 2010/04, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abootaleb Shirvani, 2020. "Stock Returns and Roughness Extreme Variations: A New Model for Monitoring 2008 Market Crash and 2015 Flash Crash," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 78-95, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; tail behavior; stock markets; stable probability distribution;
All these keywords.
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C16 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Econometric and Statistical Methods; Specific Distributions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:aucocz:au2010_281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Lenka Stastna (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.