A che cosa servono i modelli di microsimulazione? Tre applicazioni usando microReg
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:1:p:5-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Ghezzi & Letizia Ravagli & Stefano Rosignoli & Nicola Sciclone, 2013. "The estimate of the tax gap: An application in Tuscany," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 91-118.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrosimulazione; valutazione delle politiche; welfare.;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:scresc:v:html10.3280/scre2012-002006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=103 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .