Un confronto tra modelli DEA (Data Envelopment Analysis) e MARS (Multivariate Adaptive Regression Splines) nella stima dell'efficienza produttiva nel ervizio idrico integrato in Italia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Salatino, 2006. "La correlazione tra forma urbana e mobilità nei paesi dell'EU: un'analisi statistica," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore.
- Chiara Travisi & Roberto Camagni, 2006. "L'insostenibilità dello sprawl urbano: un'analisi dell'impatto della mobilità in Italia," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribuzione del reddito; simulazione di Monte Carlo; microsimulazione; redditi locali;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:restre:v:html10.3280/rest2010-002001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=142 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.