Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Marelli, Enrico, 2004. "Evolution of employment structures and regional specialisation in the EU," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 35-59, March.
- Adalgiso Amendola & Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Gianluigi Coppola, 2006. "Regional Disparities in Europe," AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Sergio Destefanis (ed.), The European Labour Market. Regional Dimensions, edition 1, chapter 2, pages 9-31 AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Lucio R. Pench & Paolo Sestito & Elisabetta Frontini, 1999. "Some unpleasant arithmetics of regional unemployment in the EU. Are there any lessons for EMU?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 134, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Christiane Krieger-Boden & Dirk Dohse & Rüdiger Soltwedel, 1999. "EMU Challenges European Labor Markets," IMF Working Papers 99/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Nickell, Stephen & Layard, Richard, 1999.
"Labor market institutions and economic performance,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 3029-3084
- Nickell, S. & Layard, R., 1997. "Labour Market Institutions and Economic Performance," Papers 23, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Richard Layard & Stephen Nickell, 1998. "Labour Market Institutions and Economic Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0407, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cristiano Perugini & Marcello Signorelli, 2004. "Employment Performance and Convergence in the European Countries and Regions," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 1(2), pages 243-278, December.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Daniele V., 2002. "Integrazione economica e monetaria e divari regionali nell'Unione europea," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 513-550.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2002. "Spatial dependence of regional unemployment in the European Union," HWWA Discussion Papers 186, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Barro, Robert J, 1996. "Democracy and Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Adalgiso Amendola & Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Maria Rosaria Garofalo, 1997. "Labour Market and Decentralized Decision-making: An Institutional Approach," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 11(3), pages 497-516, November.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Sergio Destefanis (ed.), 2006. "The European Labour Market. Regional Dimensions," AIEL Series in Labour Economics, AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro, number 01.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015. "Specification tests in econometrics," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 112-134.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 112-134.
- Stephen Nickell, 1997. "Unemployment and Labor Market Rigidities: Europe versus North America," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 55-74.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Paolo Mauro, 2002. "Anatomy of employment growth," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(34), pages 67-114, April.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000. "Le politiche per l'occupazione in Europa: una tassonomia istituzionale," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore.
- Enrico Marelli, 2006. "Regional Employment Dynamics in the EU: Structural Outlook, Co-Movements, Clusters and Common Shocks," AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Sergio Destefanis (ed.), The European Labour Market. Regional Dimensions, edition 1, chapter 4, pages 89-121 AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Lars Calmfors, 1993. "Centralisation of Wage Bargaining and Macroeconomic Performance: A Survey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 131, OECD Publishing.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000.
"Le politiche per l'occupazione in Europa: una tassonomia istituzionale,"
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2000. "Le Politiche per l'Occupazione in Europa: una Tassonomia Istituzionale," CELPE Discussion Papers 52, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Taylor, Jim & Bradley, Steve, 1997. "Unemployment in Europe: A Comparative Analysis of Regional Disparities in Germany, Italy and the UK," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 221-245.
- Joeri Gorter & S. Ederveen, 2002. "Does European cohesion policy reduce regional disparities? An empirical analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 15, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:restre:v:html10.3280/rest2007-003001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=142 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.