Estrutura produtiva, restrição externa e crescimento econômico: a experiência brasileira
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphael Rocha Gouvea & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2010.
"Structural change, balance-of-payments constraint, and economic growth: evidence from the multisectoral Thirlwall's law,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 169-204, October.
- Raphael Rocha Gouvêa & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2011. "Structural Change,Balance-of-Payments Constraint and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Multi-Sectoral Thirlwall’s Law," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 74, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jo„o Prates Romero & FabrÌcio Silveira & Gustavo Britto, 2011. "Structural change, National Innovation System and balance-of-payments constraint: a theoretical and empirical analysis of the Brazilian case," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 440, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
More about this item
KeywordsProductive structure; External constraint; Economic growth.;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euc:ancoec:v:36:y:2009:p:31-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonio Carlos Macedo e Silva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuecbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .