Un modelo macroeconómico con agentes de vida finita y estocástica: cobertura de riesgo de mercado con derivados americanos
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdecisiones de consumo y portafolio; valuación de productos derivados; política fiscal; riesgo de mercado; modelos de equilibrio.;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ety:journl:v:41:y:2014:i:2:p:71-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Georgina Alenka Guzmán Chávez) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Georgina Alenka Guzmán Chávez to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etyuamx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.