(Book Review) EOIN O’LEARY, Irish Economic Development: High-Performing EU State or Serial Underachiever. London: Routledge; 232 pages; March 2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liam Delaney & Alan Fernihough & James Smith, 2013.
"Exporting Poor Health: The Irish in England,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(6), pages 2013-2035, December.
- Liam Delaney & Alan Fernihough & James P. Smith, 2011. "Exporting Poor Health: The Irish in England," Working Papers 201114 Keywords : healthy, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Delaney, Liam & Fernihough, Alan & Smith, James P., 2011. "Exporting Poor Health: The Irish in England," IZA Discussion Papers 5852, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liam Delaney & Alan Fernihough & James P. Smith, 2011. "Exporting Poor Health The Irish in England," Working Papers 863, RAND Corporation.
- repec:pri:crcwel:816 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhalotra, Sonia & Valente, Christine & van Soest, Arthur, 2010.
"The puzzle of Muslim advantage in child survival in India,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 191-204, March.
- Bhalotra, S. & Valente, C. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2009. "The Puzzle of Muslim Advantage in Child Survival in India," Discussion Paper 2009-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Valente, Christine & van Soest, Arthur, 2009. "The Puzzle of Muslim Advantage in Child Survival in India," IZA Discussion Papers 4009, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- McCrory, Cathal & Layte, Richard, 2012. "Breastfeeding and risk of overweight and obesity at nine-years of age," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 323-330.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.064840_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCrory, Cathal & Layte, Richard, 2011. "The effect of breastfeeding on children's educational test scores at nine years of age: Results of an Irish cohort study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1515-1521.
- Baker, Michael & Milligan, Kevin, 2008.
"Maternal employment, breastfeeding, and health: Evidence from maternity leave mandates,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 871-887, July.
- Michael Baker & Kevin S. Milligan, 2007. "Maternal employment, breastfeeding, and health: Evidence from maternity leave mandates," NBER Working Papers 13188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Nolan, Anne, 2012. "The ‘healthy immigrant’ effect: initial evidence for Ireland," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 343-362, July.
- Aparna Lhila & Sharon Long, 2012. "What is driving the black–white difference in low birthweight in the US?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 301-315, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:46:y:2015:i:4:p:605-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.