The Emergence of the Entrepreneurial Society: The 2008 Geary Lecture
This is the text of the 2008 Geary Lecture, an annual lecture in honour of Roy Geary delivered at the Economic and Social Research Institute in Dublin.
- Berger, Elisabeth S.C. & Kuckertz, Andreas, 2016. "Female entrepreneurship in startup ecosystems worldwide," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5163-5168.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Spyridon Repousis, 2015. "Development Paths in the Knowledge Economy: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Greece," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(4), pages 1063-1077, December.
- David Audretsch & Erik Lehmann & Mike Wright, 2014. "Technology transfer in a global economy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 301-312, June.
- Sophie BOUTILLIER & Dimitri UZUNIDIS, 2015.
"De la société salariale à la société entrepreneuriale. Une analyse critique
[From the salarial to the entrepreneurial society: A critical analysis]," Working Papers 16, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Ratan J. S. Dheer, 2017. "Cross-national differences in entrepreneurial activity: role of culture and institutional factors," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 813-842, April.
- Halvarsson, Daniel & Korpi, Martin & Wennberg, Karl, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and Income Inequality," Ratio Working Papers 281, The Ratio Institute.
- Mikko Moilanen & Stein Østbye & Kristin Woll, 2014. "Non-R&D SMEs: external knowledge, absorptive capacity and product innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 447-462, August.
- Albert N. Link & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2013.
"Public knowledge, private knowledge: the intellectual capital of entrepreneurs,"
Chapters,in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 7, pages 113-126
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Albert Link & Christopher Ruhm, 2011. "Public knowledge, private knowledge: the intellectual capital of entrepreneurs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Albert Link & Christopher Ruhm, 2009. "Public Knowledge, Private Knowledge: The Intellectual Capital of Entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 14797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BalÃ¡zs PÃ¡ger, 2014. "The entrepreneurial performance of the Central and Eastern European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1631, European Regional Science Association.
- Maribel Guerrero & David Urbano & Alain Fayolle, 2016. "Entrepreneurial activity and regional competitiveness: evidence from European entrepreneurial universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 105-131, February.
- Yonghua Zou & Wanxia Zhao, 2014. "Anatomy of Tsinghua University Science Park in China: institutional evolution and assessment," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 663-674, October.
- Niccolò Ghio & Massimiliano Guerini & Erik Lehmann & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2015. "The emergence of the knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 1-18, January.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0418-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pinto, Hugo & Cruz, Ana & Gonçalves, Ana, 2011. "Hard Working Ant: An Eco-Tourism Spin-Off Creation Tale," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-11, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- David Audretsch, 2014. "From the entrepreneurial university to the university for the entrepreneurial society," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 313-321, June.
- Matthias Tietz & Simon Parker, 2014. "Charitable donations by the self-employed," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 899-916, December.
- Maribel Guerrero & David Urbano & James Cunningham & Damien Organ, 2014. "Entrepreneurial universities in two European regions: a case study comparison," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 415-434, June.
- Rosa Caiazza & Aileen Richardson & David Audretsch, 2015. "Knowledge effects on competitiveness: from firms to regional advantage," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(6), pages 899-909, December.
- Isabel Neira & Nuria Calvo & Loreto Fernández & Marta Portela, 0. "Entrepreneur: do social capital and culture matter?," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-19.
- Kristian Nielsen, 2015. "Human capital and new venture performance: the industry choice and performance of academic entrepreneurs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 453-474, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:40:y:2009:i:3:p:255-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed