Reviews of "Best of Times? The Social Impact of the Celtic Tiger"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Layte & Bertrand Maître & Brian Nolan & Christopher T. Whelan, 1999. "Income, Deprivation and Economic Strain: An Analysis of the European Community Household Panel," Papers WP109, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Whelan, Christopher T. & Maitre, Bertrand, 2008. "The Life Cycle Perspective on Social Inclusion in Ireland: An Analysis of EU-SILC," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS3.
- O'Riain,Sean, 2004. "The Politics of High Tech Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521830737, December.
- Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T., 1996. "Resources, Deprivation, and Poverty," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287858.
- Christopher Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2006. "Comparing poverty and deprivation dynamics: Issues of reliability and validity," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, pages 303-323.
- Banerjee, Abhijit Vinayak & Benabou, Roland & Mookherjee, Dilip (ed.), 2006. "Understanding Poverty," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195305203.
- Christopher T. Whelan, 2007.
"Understanding the Implications of Choice of Deprivation Index for Measuring Consistent Poverty in Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, pages 211-234.
- Christopher T. Whelan, 2007. "Understanding the Implications of Choice of Deprivation Index for Measuring Consistent Poverty in Ireland," Papers WP181, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T., 2011. "Poverty and Deprivation in Europe," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199588435.
- Taylor-Gooby, Peter (ed.), 2004. "New Risks, New Welfare: The Transformation of the European Welfare State," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199267279.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:39:y:2008:i:2:p:157-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.