Plan De Acción Sociocultural Para Mujeres Productoras Rurales De La Comunidad Monumento Maltiempo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rock, Michael T., 2009. "Has Democracy Slowed Growth in Asia?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 941-952, May.
- Christian Bjørnskov, 2005. "Does Political Ideology Affect Economic Growth?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 133-146, April.
- Adam Przeworski & Fernando Limongi, 1993. "Political Regimes and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 51-69, Summer.
- Mary M. Shirley, 2008. "Institutions and Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12524.
- Tavares, Jose & Wacziarg, Romain, 2001. "How democracy affects growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1341-1378, August.
- van Riel, Arthur & Schram, Arthur, 1993. "Weimar Economic Decline, Nazi Economic Recovery, and the Stabilization of Political Dictatorship," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(01), pages 71-105, March.
- Cristia, Julian P., 2009.
"Rising mortality and life expectancy differentials by lifetime earnings in the United States,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, pages 984-995.
- Carlos Scartascini & Ernesto H. Stein & Mariano Tommasi, 2008. "Political Institutions, State Capabilities and Public Policy: International Evidence," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1638, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Julian Cristia, 2009. "Rising Mortality and Life Expectancy Differentials by Lifetime Earnings in the United States," Research Department Publications 4607, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Adolfo Méisel Roca, 1997.
"¿Por qué Colombia no ha tenido hiperinflación? Los determinantes de una política económica estable,"
Ensayos sobre Política Económica,
Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 16(32), pages 97-138, Diciembre.
- Adolfo Meisel Roca, 1997. "¿Por Qué Colombia No Ha Tenido Hiperinflación? Los Determinantes De Un Política Económica Estable," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 16(32), pages 97-138, December.
- Jong-A-Pin, Richard, 2009.
"On the measurement of political instability and its impact on economic growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 15-29, March.
- Jong-A-Pin, R., 2006. "On the measurement of political instability and its impact on economic growth," Research Report 06C05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Carlos Scartascini & Ernesto H. Stein & Mariano Tommasi, 2008.
"Political Institutions, State Capabilities and Public Policy: International Evidence,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1638, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carlos Scartascini & Ernesto Stein & Mariano Tommasi, 2008. "Political Institutions, State Capabilities and Public Policy - International Evidence," Research Department Publications 4608, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
More about this item
Keywordsplan de acción sociocultural; mujeres productoras rurales de la comunidad monumento maltiempo.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erv:coccss:y:2012:i:2012-06:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisette Villamizar). General contact details of provider: http://www.eumed.net/rev/cccss/index.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.