The Failure of the EU in the Global “Lisbon Process”: A Cross-national, Quantitative Tribute to the Relevance of the Economic Theories of Professor Panayotopoulos
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIndex Numbers and Aggregation; Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Economic Integration; Regional Economic Activity; Growth; Development; and Changes; International Factor Movements and International Business; International Relations and International Political Economy;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xi:y:2008:i:3:p:3-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .