Comparison of Different Methods of Credit Risk Management of the Commercial Bank to Accelerate Lending Activities for SME Segment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolai Vasilevich Lyasnikov & Evgeniya Evgenevna Frolova & Andrei Alievich Mamedov & Sergei Borisovich Zinkovskii & Natalya Andreevna Voikova, 2017. "Venture Capital Financing as a Mechanism for Impelling Innovation Activity," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2B), pages 111-122.
- Surya Bintarti & Mohammad Hatta Fahamsyah, 2018. "Improving Tourism Quality by Islamic Finance," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 393-401.
- Marinela BARBULESCU & Alina HAGIU, 2019. "Typology Of Credit Risk In Economy," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 18(3), pages 101-106.
- Eva Maria Lado Gonzalez & Domingo Calvo Dopico, 2017. "The Importance of Intangible Assets in the Strategic Management of the Firm: An Empirical Application for Banco Santander," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2A), pages 177-196.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Mădălina Gabriela ANGHEL & Dana Luiza GRIGORESCU, 2019. "Currency risk management model," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(620), A), pages 21-34, Autumn.
- Jullie Jeanette Sondakh, 2017. "Behavioral Intention to Use E-Tax Service System: An Application of Technology Acceptance Model," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2A), pages 48-64.
- S.S. Morkovina & V.V. Malitskaya & E.A. Panyavina & I.V. Sibiryatkina, 2018. "Export Potential and Measures to Support Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special1), pages 303-314.
- repec:ers:journl:v:special_issue:y:2018:i:1:p:303-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zulfi Diane Zaini, 2017. "The Function of Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Dispute Settlement Banking Customers in Indonesia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3A), pages 69-81.
- Faris Nasif Al Shubiri & Syed Ahsan Jamil, 2017. "Assessing the Determinants of Interest Rate Spread of Commercial Banks in Oman: An Empirical Investigation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2A), pages 90-108.
More about this item
KeywordsStandardized Based Approach; Foundation Internal Rating Based Approach; Probability of default; credit risk management;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xix:y:2016:i:4:p:17-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.