Evaluation of Operational Programme "Competitiveness" in the frames of the 3rd Community Support Framework - Action 2.11.2
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Rus, Gines & Nash, C.A., 2007. "In what circumstances is investment in HSR worthwhile?," MPRA Paper 8044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSubsidy Operational Programme Evaluation; Community Support Framework; Operational Programme Competitiveness; Action 2.11.2; Intermediary Management Agency; CFP; OP; IMA;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:journl:v:xiv:y:2011:i:3:p:67-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersj.eu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .