Romania's Foreign Trade, Transportation, Credit System and national Riches in Modern Liberal Economic Thinking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diana-Mihaela POCIOVALISTEANU, 2008. "Romania’s Foreign Trade, Transportation, Credit System and National Riches in Modern Liberal Economic Thinking," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(36), pages 330-337, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diana-Mihaela Pociovalisteanu Lecturer Ph. D., 2006. "Contribution of the Liberal Economical Thinking to the Industrial Development of Romania (1859-1918)," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 91-100.
- Emilian M. DOBRESCU & Diana-Mihaela POCIOVÃLI?TEANU, 2015. "Regional Development: Romania’S Case," The USV Annals of Economics and Public Administration, Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 15(1(21)), pages 49-56, June.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign trade; liberals and conservatives; economic thinking; national riches;
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:ijebaa:v:iii:y:2015:i:4:p:34-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijeba.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.