How Europe Matters. Different Mechanisms of Europeanization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ömer UÐUR, 2016. "The Europranization of national Foreign Policies: The Examples og germany and France within the Framework of Ukraine Crisis," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 527-536, September.
- Tanja Börzel & Thomas Risse, 2000. "International Relations Theory and European Integration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 56, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Askim, Jostein & Claes, Dag Harald, 2011. "Part Hare, Part Tortoise - Explaining patterns in Norwegian public utilities reforms 1990-2010," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 87-94, June.
- Schüttpelz, Anne, 2004. "Policy transfer and pre-accession: Europeanisation of the Czech employment policy," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Internationalization and Organization SP III 2004-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Seikel, Daniel, 2014. "Nationale Anpassungsstrategien an das Fallrecht des Europäischen Gerichtshofes: Europäisierung durch Richterrecht und innenpolitische Veto-Positionen," WSI Working Papers 189, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Marc Helbling, 2010. "Public debates on integration and immigration in six West European countries ," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 22, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2007. "European Social Models between Globalisation and Europeanisation," MPRA Paper 12767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seikel, Daniel, 2011. "Wie die Europäische Kommission Liberalisierung durchsetzt: Der Konflikt um das öffentlich-rechtliche Bankenwesen in Deutschland," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/16, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Mark Aspinwall, 2009. "NAFTA-ization: Regionalization and Domestic Political Adjustment in the North American Economic Area," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 1-24, January.
- Alberto Asquer, 2009. "On the many Ways Europeanization Matters: The Implementation of the Water Reform in Italy (1994-2006)," CESifo Working Paper Series 2869, CESifo Group Munich.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2010. "The Economic and Social Impact of Public Administration Europeanization," MPRA Paper 24267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitris Papadimitriou & Eli Gateva, 2009. "Between Enlargement-led Europeanisation and Balkan Exceptionalism: an appraisal of Bulgaria’s and Romania’s entry into the European Union," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 25, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Wolf, Sebastian, 2011. "Euratom Before the Court: A Political Theory of Legal Non-Integration," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 15, December.
More about this item
Keywordsadministrative adaptation; differentiated integration; environmental policy; Europeanization; France; Germany; Italy; implementation; institutionalism; political opportunity structure; negative integration; Netherlands; positive integration; transport policy; U.K.; political science;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eiopxx:p0040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Assistant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .