Poverty and Labour Market Participation of Public Assistance Recipients in Cyprus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander W. Hoffmaister & Mario Catalan & Jaime Guajardo, 2007. "Addressing the Macroeconomic Consequences of Aging in Cyprus: The Case for Pension Reform," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 1(1), pages 3-25, June.
- Alejandro Sergio Simone, 2011. "The Cypriot Pension System: Issues and Reform Options," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 5(2), pages 3-34, December.
- Philippos Mannaris, 2012. "The Cypriot Pension System: Adequacy and Sustainability," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 6(2), pages 49-58, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koutsampelas, Christos, 2014. "The introduction of a GMI scheme in Cyprus: family structure, equivalence scales and policy challenges," EUROMOD Working Papers EM10/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Christos Koutsampelas, 2011. "Social transfers and income distribution in Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 5(2), pages 35-55, December.
More about this item
Keywordspublic assistance; depth of poverty; labour market participation; labour market perceptions; Cyprus;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erc:cypepr:v:5:y:2011:i:1:p:23-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Shekersavva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erucycy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .