Cartels in EU: study on the effectiveness of leniency policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catarina Marvão, 2016.
"The EU Leniency Programme and Recidivism,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Marvão, Catarina, 2014. "Heterogeneous Penalties and Private Information," Konkurrensverket Working Paper Series in Law and Economics 2014:1, Konkurrensverket (Swedish Competition Authority).
- Marvao, Catarina, 2014. "Heterogeneous Penalties and Private Information," SITE Working Paper Series 29, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- repec:elg:eechap:17978_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catarina Marvão & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2018.
"Cartels and leniency: Taking stock of what we learnt,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Game Theory and Industrial Organization, Volume II, chapter 4, pages 57-90
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marvao, Catarina & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016. "Cartels and Leniency: Taking stock of what we learnt," SITE Working Paper Series 39, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, revised 16 Nov 2016.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; cartels; evolution; leniency policy; fine mechanism; deterrence; EU.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eph:journl:v:8:y:2013:i:3:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.