Deliberating Intergenerational Environmental Equity: A Pragmatic, Future Studies Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, John Bridger, 1982. "Energy backcasting A proposed method of policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 337-344, December.
- Alan Carter, 2001. "Can We Harm Future People?," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 10(4), pages 429-454, November.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1995. "Intergenerational discounting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 395-401.
- John McVea, 2007. "Constructing Good Decisions in Ethically Charged Situations: The Role of Dramatic Rehearsal," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 375-390, February.
- Bryan G. Norton & Anne C. Steinemann, 2001. "Environmental Values and Adaptive Management," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 10(4), pages 473-506, November.
- Andy Stirling & Sue Mayer, 2001. "A novel approach to the appraisal of technological risk: a multicriteria mapping study of a genetically modified crop," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(4), pages 529-555, August.
- Jane Collier, 2006. "The Art of Moral Imagination: Ethics in the Practice of Architecture," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 307-317, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIntergenerational equity; environmental pragmatism; ethical tools; John Dewey; Dramatic Rehearsal; backcasting;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:env:journl:ev22:ev2215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://www.whp-journals.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.