Degrowth or regrowth?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peck, Jamie, 2012. "Constructions of Neoliberal Reason," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199662081.
- Kallis, Giorgos, 2011. "In defence of degrowth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 873-880, March.
- Andrew Dobson, 2013. "Political Theory in a Closed World: Reflections on William Ophuls, Liberalism and Abundance," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(2), pages 241-259, April.
- Federico Demaria & Francois Schneider & Filka Sekulova & Joan Martinez-Alier, 2013. "What is Degrowth? From an Activist Slogan to a Social Movement," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(2), pages 191-215, April.
- Barbara Muraca, 2013. "Decroissance: A Project for a Radical Transformation of Society," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(2), pages 147-169, April.
- Volker Mauerhofer, 2013. "Lose Less Instead of Win More: The Failure of Decoupling and Perspectives for Competition in a Degrowth Economy," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(1), pages 43-57, February.
- B. Fingleton & M. Abreu & P. Cheshire & H. Garretsen & D. Igliori & J. Le Gallo & P. McCann & John McCombie & V. Monastiriotis & M. Roberts & J. Yu, 2012. "Editorial," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 397-402, December.
- Viviana Asara & Emanuele Profumi & Giorgos Kallis, 2013. "Degrowth, Democracy and Autonomy," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(2), pages 217-239, April.
- Samuel Alexander, 2013. "Voluntary Simplicity and the Social Reconstruction of Law: Degrowth from the Grassroots Up," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(2), pages 287-308, April.
- J.-P. Boissin & A. Fayolle & Karim Messeghem, 2012. " Editorial ," Post-Print halshs-00783612, HAL.
- Stephen Quilley, 2013. "De-Growth Is Not a Liberal Agenda: Relocalisation and the Limits to Low Energy Cosmopolitanism," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(2), pages 261-285, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; degrowth; voluntary simplicity;
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:env:journl:ev22:editev222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://www.whp-journals.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.