Can We Harm Future People?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan Carter, 2011. "Towards a Multidimensional, Environmentalist Ethic," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 20(3), pages 347-374, August.
- Matthew Cotton, 2013. "Deliberating Intergenerational Environmental Equity: A Pragmatic, Future Studies Approach," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(3), pages 317-337, June.
More about this item
Keywordsfuture generations; Schwartz; Parfit; non-identity problem; person-affecting principle;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:env:journl:ev10:ev1020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://www.whp-journals.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .