How Can Education Help Latin America Develop?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Wenyong & Yu, Huachun & Wang, Fuying & Li, Guanchong, 1997. "Infant mortality among various nationalities in the middle part of Guizhou, China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1031-1040, October.
- Asian Development Bank & World Bank & Japan Bank for International Cooperation, 2005. "Connecting East Asia : A New Framework for Infrastructure," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7267.
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Zaid Bakht & Gayatri B. Koolwal, 2009.
"The Poverty Impact of Rural Roads: Evidence from Bangladesh,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(4), pages 685-722, July.
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Bakht, Zaid & Koolwal, Gayatri B., 2006. "The poverty impact of rural roads : evidencefrom Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3875, The World Bank.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Kalyvitis, Sarantis, 2004. "On the macroeconomic implications of maintenance in public capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 695-712, March.
- Marianne Fay & Mary Morrison, 2007. "Infrastructure in Latin America and the Caribbean : Recent Developments and Key Challenges," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7179.
- Harpaul Alberto Kohli, 2013.
"Infrastructure Needs for a Resurgent Latin America,"
Book Chapters,in: Harinder Kohli & Claudio Loser & Anil Sood (ed.), Latin America 2040 — Breaking Away from Complacency: An Agenda for Resurgence, chapter 7, pages 229-238
Emerging Markets Forum.
- Harpaul Alberto Kohli & Phillip Basil, 2010. "Infrastructure Needs for a Resurgent Latin America," Book Chapters,in: Harinder Kohli & Claudio Loser & Anil Sood (ed.), Latin America 2040 — Breaking Away from Complacency: An Agenda for Resurgence, chapter 7, pages 216-227 Emerging Markets Forum.
More about this item
KeywordsLatin America; quality; education; development; economic growth; learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emf:journl:2011a-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Whelan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emmfous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .