The relationship between corporate social responsibility disclosure and corporate governance characteristics in Malaysian public listed companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Aminu Isa & Sabo Muhammad, 2015. "The Impact of Board Characteristics on Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure: Evidence from Nigerian Food Product Firms," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(12), pages 34-45, November.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:207-:d:127138 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:556-:d:132803 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1006-:d:101100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kathyayini Rao & Carol Tilt, 2016. "Board Composition and Corporate Social Responsibility: The Role of Diversity, Gender, Strategy and Decision Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(2), pages 327-347, October.
- Vicente Lima Crisóstomo & Fátima de Souza Freire & Felipe Cortes de Vasconcellos, 2011. "Corporate social responsibility, firm value and financial performance in Brazil," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 295-309, July.
- Michiyuki Yagi & Katsuhiko Kokubu, 2017. "Introductory analysis of sustainable consumption and production: Factors of corporate social responsibility management in Japan," Discussion Papers 2017-19, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1934-:d:116389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sadia Majeed & Tariq Aziz & Saba Saleem, 2015. "The Effect of Corporate Governance Elements on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Disclosure: An Empirical Evidence from Listed Companies at KSE Pakistan," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-27, November.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:1:p:98-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nahg Abdul Majid Alawi & Azhar Abdul Rahman & Azlan Amran & Mehran Nejati, 2016. "Does family group affiliation matter in CSR reporting? Evidence from Yemen," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 12-30.
- Jean-michel Sahut & Medhi Mili & Sana Ben Tekaya & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Teulon, 2016. "Financial Impacts and antecedents of CSR: a PLS Path Modelling Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 736-751.
- Miras Rodríguez, María del Mar & Escobar Pérez, Bernabé, 2016. "Há Influência do ambiente institucional nas práticas de divulgação de RSC? O papel da governança," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 56(6), November.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Information disclosure; Corporate governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:srjpps:v:5:y:2009:i:2:p:212-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Lister). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.