Concentration and efficiency in the Vietnamese banking system between 1999 and 2009: A structural model approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:125-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matousek, Roman & Nguyen, Thao Ngoc & Chris, Stewart, 2016. "Performance of the banking sector of a developing country: A non-structural model using the disequilibrium approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-2, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Stewart, Chris & Matousek, Roman & Nguyen, Thao Ngoc, 2016.
"Efficiency in the Vietnamese banking system: A DEA double bootstrap approach,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 96-111.
- Matousek, Roman & Nguyen, Thao Ngoc & Stewart, Chris, 2014. "Efficiency in the Vietnamese banking system: A DEA double bootstrap approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Matousek, Roman & Nguyen, Thao Ngoc & Stewart, Chris, 2013. "Market structure in the banking sector: Evidence from a developing economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Abdul Latif Alhassan & Michael Lawer Tetteh & Freeman Owusu Brobbey, 2016. "Market power, efficiency and bank profitability: evidence from Ghana," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 71-93, February.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; Concentration; Efficiency; Structural model; Herfindahl-Hirschman Index; Vietnam;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jfrcpp:v:21:y:2013:i:3:p:268-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.