Outward FDI and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:utmsje:0205 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:onb:oenbmp:y:2017:i:q1/2017:b:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:482:y:2017:i:c:p:127-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:839-854 is not listed on IDEAS
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2017.
"The effects of financial development on foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 153-168.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2014. "The effects of financial development on foreign direct investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7065, The World Bank.
- Rodolphe Desbordes & Shang-Jin Wei, 2017. "The Effects of Financial Development on Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 23309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0371-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2011. "Income inequality and health: New evidence from panel data," Kiel Working Papers 1736, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; International investments; National economy; Econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:37:y:2010:i:5:p:476-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .