Peaks and valleys: Price discovery in experimental asset markets with non-monotonic fundamentals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiziana Assenza & Te Bao & Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro, 2014.
"Experiments on Expectations in Macroeconomics and Finance,"
Research in Experimental Economics,in: Experiments in Macroeconomics, volume 17, pages 11-70
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Assenza, T. & Bao, T. & Massaro, D. & Hommes, C.H., 2014. "Experiments on Expectations in Macroeconomics and Finance," CeNDEF Working Papers 14-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:988-1006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nuzzo, Simone & Morone, Andrea, 2017.
"Asset markets in the lab: A literature review,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 42-50.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Asset markets in the lab: A literature review," Working Papers 2016/10, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Asset markets in the lab: A literature review," Kiel Working Papers 2060, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Asset Markets in the Lab: a literature review," MPRA Paper 70461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cary Deck & David Porter & Vernon L. Smith, 2011. "Double Bubbles in Assets Markets with Multiple Generations," Working Papers 11-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Charles N. Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2016.
"Cash Inflows And Bubbles In Asset Markets With Constant Fundamental Values,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1596-1606, July.
- Charles Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2014. "Cash Inflows and Bubbles in Asset Markets with Constant Fundamental Values," Working Papers in Economics 14/03, University of Waikato.
- Thomas Stöckl & Jürgen Huber & Michael Kirchler, 2015. "Multi-period experimental asset markets with distinct fundamental value regimes," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(2), pages 314-334, June.
- Breaban, A.G., 2014. "Behavior and asset markets : Individual decisions, emotions and fundamental value trajectories," Other publications TiSEM a20e6a40-f15e-4331-83cb-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Giusti, Giovanni & Jiang, Janet Hua & Xu, Yiping, 2012. "Eliminating Laboratory Asset Bubbles by Paying Interest on Cash," MPRA Paper 37321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Weber & John Duffy & Arthur Schram, 2018.
"An Experimental Study of Bond Market Pricing,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1857-1892, August.
- Matthias Weber & John Duffy & Arthur Schram, 2016. "An Experimental Study of Bond Market Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-059/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matthias Weber & John Duffy & Arthur Schram, 2016. "An Experimental Study of Bond Market Pricing," Working Papers 161701, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Bao, Te & Hommes, Cars & Sonnemans, Joep & Tuinstra, Jan, 2012.
"Individual expectations, limited rationality and aggregate outcomes,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1101-1120.
- Bao, T. & Hommes, C.H. & Sonnemans, J. & Tuinstra, J., 2010. "Individual Expectations, Limited Rationality and Aggregate Outcomes," CeNDEF Working Papers 10-07, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Te Bao & Cars Hommes & Joep Sonnemans & Jan Tuinstra, 2012. "Individual Expectations, Limited Rationality and Aggregate Outcomes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-016/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Adriana Breaban & Charles N. Noussair, 2013. "Emotional State and Market Behavior," Working Papers 2013/08, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- da Gama Batista, João & Massaro, Domenico & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Challet, Damien & Hommes, Cars, 2017.
"Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 18-34.
- Joao da Gama Batista & Domenico Massaro & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Damien Challet & Cars Hommes, 2015. "Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment," Papers 1512.03743, arXiv.org.
- Damien Challet & João da Gama Batista & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro, 2017. "Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment," Post-Print hal-01244465, HAL.
- Breaban, A.G. & Noussair, C.N., 2014.
"Fundamental Value Trajectories and Trader Characteristics in an Asset Market Experiment,"
2014-010, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Adriana Breaban & Charles N. Noussair, 2014. "Fundamental value trajectories and trader characteristics in an asset market experiment," Working Papers 2014/08, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Owen Powell & Natalia Shestakova, 2017. "The robustness of mispricing results in experimental asset markets," Vienna Economics Papers 1702, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Giusti & Janet Hua Jiang & Yiping Xu, 2014. "Interest on Cash, Fundamental Value Process and Bubble Formation on Experimental Asset Markets," Staff Working Papers 14-18, Bank of Canada.
- Peter, Bossaerts & Jason, Shachat & Kuangli, Xie, 2018. "Arbitrage Opportunities: Anatomy and Remediation," MPRA Paper 87273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Palan, 2013. "A Review of Research into Smith, Suchanek and Williams Markets," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2013-04, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
More about this item
KeywordsAssets; Asset valuation; Asset management; Financial markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:37:y:2010:i:2:p:152-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.