Outreach and profitability of microfinance institutions: the role of governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nawaz, Ahmad & Iqbal, Sana, 2015. "Financial Performance And Corporate Governance In Microfinance: Who Drives Who? An Evidence From Asia," MPRA Paper 65327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janda, Karel & Turbat, Batbayar, 2013. "Factors Influencing Portfolio Yield of Microfinance Institutions in Central Asia," MPRA Paper 49549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shubhashis Gangopadhyay & S.K. Shanthi, 2012. "Governance Issues in Indian Microfinance," Chapters,in: Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance, chapter 36 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:88-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Soltane BASSEM, 2011. "Governance Quality and MFIS Repayment Performance," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 8, pages 159-168, December.
- repec:ipn:esecon:v:12:y:2017:i:46:p:41-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janda, Karel & Turbat, Batbayar, 2013. "Econometric Analysis of Profitability of Microfinance Institutions in Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 51430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauricio Moura & Maurício José Serpa Barros de Moura & Rodrigo De Losso da Silveira Bueno & Maurício Sérgio Nunes Muritiba & Patricia Morilha Muritiba & Sergio Luiz do Amaral Moretti, 2014. "Market value analysis of entrepreneurs? microcredit and personal loans," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 5(5), pages 120-130.
- Nawaz, Ahmad & Iqbal, Sana, 2015. "Does Social Performance Drives Corporate Governance Mechanism in MFIs? An Issue of Endogeneity," MPRA Paper 65312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James R. Barth & Chen Lin & Clas Wihlborg (ed.), 2012. "Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14045.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2011. "Financial permeation as a role of microfinance : has microfinance actually been helpful to the poor?," IDE Discussion Papers 299, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; Finance; Performance management; Ghana;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:35:y:2008:i:3:p:236-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .