Outreach and profitability of microfinance institutions: the role of governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nawaz, Ahmad & Iqbal, Sana, 2015. "Financial Performance And Corporate Governance In Microfinance: Who Drives Who? An Evidence From Asia," MPRA Paper 65327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:307-319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janda, Karel & Turbat, Batbayar, 2013. "Factors Influencing Portfolio Yield of Microfinance Institutions in Central Asia," MPRA Paper 49549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janda, Karel & Turbat, Batbayar, 2013. "Econometric Analysis of Profitability of Microfinance Institutions in Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 51430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauricio Moura & Maurício José Serpa Barros de Moura & Rodrigo De Losso da Silveira Bueno & Maurício Sérgio Nunes Muritiba & Patricia Morilha Muritiba & Sergio Luiz do Amaral Moretti, 2014. "Market value analysis of entrepreneurs? microcredit and personal loans," E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., E3 Journals, vol. 5(5), pages 120-130.
- Nawaz, Ahmad & Iqbal, Sana, 2015. "Does Social Performance Drives Corporate Governance Mechanism in MFIs? An Issue of Endogeneity," MPRA Paper 65312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James R. Barth & Chen Lin & Clas Wihlborg (ed.), 2012. "Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14045, April.
- Shubhashis Gangopadhyay & S.K. Shanthi, 2012. "Governance Issues in Indian Microfinance," Chapters,in: Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance, chapter 36 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:88-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2011. "Financial permeation as a role of microfinance : has microfinance actually been helpful to the poor?," IDE Discussion Papers 299, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ben Soltane BASSEM, 2011. "Governance Quality and MFIS Repayment Performance," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 8, pages 159-168, December.
- repec:ipn:esecon:v:12:y:2017:i:46:p:41-60 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; Finance; Performance management; Ghana;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:35:y:2008:i:3:p:236-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.