Economic transparency and effectiveness of monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rizki E. Wimanda & Paul M. Turner & Maximilian J.B. Hall, 2012. "Monetary policy rules for Indonesia: which type is the most efficient?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(4), pages 469-484, December.
- de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & de Siqueira Galveas, Karine Alves, 2013. "Transparency and inflation: What is the effect on the Brazilian economy?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-80.
- de Mendonça, Helder Ferreira & de Guimarães e Souza, Gustavo José, 2012. "Is inflation targeting a good remedy to control inflation?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 178-191.
- G. C. Montes & L. V. Oliveira & A. Curi & R. T. F. Nicolay, 2016. "Effects of transparency, monetary policy signalling and clarity of central bank communication on disagreement about inflation expectations," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(7), pages 590-607, February.
- Islas C., Alejandro & Cortez, Willy Walter, 2012. "Mexico: what is the impact of monetary policy on unemployment rates?," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Eichler, Stefan & Littke, Helge C.N. & Tonzer, Lena, 2017.
"Central bank transparency and cross-border banking,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 1-30.
- Eichler, Stefan & Littke, Helge & Tonzer, Lena, 2016. "Central Bank Transparency and Cross-border Banking," IWH Discussion Papers 16/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Littke, Helge C. N. & Eichler, Stefan & Tonzer, Lena, 2016. "Central Bank Transparency and Cross-Border Banking," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145598, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eme:jespps:jes-09-2015-0161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caldas M., Gabriel, 2012. "Financial market reaction to central bank monetary policy communications under an inflation- targeting regime: the case of Brazil," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Montes, Gabriel Caldas & Peixoto, Gabriel Barros Tavares, 2014. "Risk-taking channel, bank lending channel and the “paradox of credibility”," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 82-94.
- Helder Ferreira de Mendonça & Marcio Pereira Duarte Nunes, 2011. "Public debt and risk premium: An analysis from an emerging economy," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(2), pages 203-217, May.
- Gabriel Barros Tavares Peixoto & Gabriel Caldas Montes, 2014. "Risk-Taking Channel, Bank Lendingchannel And The “Paradox Of Credibility”: Empirical Evidence For Brazil," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 030, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:eme:jespps:v:43:y:2016:i:4:p:646-660 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rizki E. Wimanda & Paul M. Turner & Maximilian J.B. Hall, 2012. "Monetary policy rules for Indonesia: which type is the most efficient?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(4), pages 469-484, August.
- repec:ove:journl:aid:11272 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic performance; Monetary policy; Inflation; Interest rates; Generation and dissemination of information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:34:y:2007:i:6:p:497-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.