Managing corporate performance: Investigating the relationship between corporate social responsibility and financial performance in emerging markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María del Mar Miras‐Rodríguez & Amalia Carrasco‐Gallego & Bernabé Escobar‐Pérez, 2015. "Are Socially Responsible Behaviors Paid Off Equally? A Cross‐cultural Analysis," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 22(4), pages 237-256, July.
- Guler Aras & Nuray Tezcan & Ozlem Kutlu Furtuna, 2018. "The value relevance of banking sector multidimensional corporate sustainability performance," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(6), pages 1062-1073, November.
- Soytas, Mehmet Ali & Denizel, Meltem & Durak Usar, Damla, 2019. "Addressing endogeneity in the causal relationship between sustainability and financial performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 56-71.
- Mohammed L. Ashour & Nafez N. Ali & Mahmoud S. Allan, 2020. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitive Advantage: Relationships and Mechanisms," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(3), pages 161-175.
- Jajja, Muhammad Shakeel Sadiq & Asif, Muhammad & Montabon, Frank & Chatha, Kamran Ali, 2020. "The indirect effect of social responsibility standards on organizational performance in apparel supply chains: A developing country perspective," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- Abbas Rezazadeh Karsalari & Mehdi Aghaee & Fatemeh Ghasemi, 2017. "The Effect of Mandatory Corporate Social Responsibility on Accounting Conservatism in Tehran Stock Exchange Corporations," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(3), pages 120-125, July.
- Alexandra ZBUCHEA & Florina PÎNZARU, 2017. "Tailoring CSR Strategy to Company Size?," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 5(3), pages 415-437, September.
- Emmanuel Lawal & Gökan May & Bojan Stahl, 2017. "The Significance of Corporate Social Disclosure for High‐Tech Manufacturing Companies: Focus on Employee and Community Aspects of Sustainable Development," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 24(4), pages 295-311, July.
- Kansal, Monika & Joshi, Mahesh & Batra, Gurdip Singh, 2014. "Determinants of corporate social responsibility disclosures: Evidence from India," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 217-229.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Bentley, Yongmei, 2018. "The debate on flexibility of environmental regulations, innovation capabilities and financial performance – A novel use of DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 131-138.
- repec:mth:ijafr8:v:9:y:2019:i:1:p:122-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Zuoming, 2020. "Unraveling the complex relationship between environmental and financial performance ─── A multilevel longitudinal analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 219(C), pages 328-340.
- Ziogas, Ioannis & Metaxas, Theodore, 2018. "CSR in South Europe during the financial crisis and its relation to the financial states of Greek companies," MPRA Paper 92453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramakrishnan Ramanathan, 2018. "Understanding Complexity: the Curvilinear Relationship Between Environmental Performance and Firm Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 149(2), pages 383-393, May.
- Lakshmi Viswanathan, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and corporate financial performance: Evidence from Indian capital market," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(9), pages 240-248, September.
- Majid Khan & James C. Lockhart & Ralph J. Bathurst, 2018. "Institutional impacts on corporate social responsibility: a comparative analysis of New Zealand and Pakistan," International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Fraile, Isabel acero & Fradejas, Nuria alcalde, 2012. "Gobierno Corporativo y Rendición de Cuentas: ¿Existe Algún Efecto Sobre la Performance Empresarial?," Revista de Contabilidad - Spanish Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 143-178.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Financial performance; Profit; Economic sustainability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijppmp:v:59:y:2010:i:3:p:229-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Lister). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.