Monetary policy rules in transition economies: the impact of ambiguity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Spanjers, Willy, 2007. "Liquidity and ambiguity : banks or asset markets?," Papers 07-18, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Ghatak, Subrata & Moore, Tomoe, 2008. "Monetary policy rules for transition economies: an empirical analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Spanjers, Willem, 2003.
"Liquidity and Ambiguity: Banks or Asset Markets?,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2003-11, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Willy Spanjers, 2007. "Liquidity and Ambiguity: Banks or Asset Markets?," Working Papers 0444, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Spanjers, Willy, 2007. "Liquidity and Ambiguity: Banks or Asset Markets?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-18, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Spanjers, Willy, 2008. "The Asian crisis and macroeconomic development: the impact of ambiguity," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; Inflation; Political risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijdipp:v:6:y:2007:i:1:p:26-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .