Pursuing inclusion in India: a story of specification errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patnaik, Ila & Pundit, Madhavi, 2014. "Is India's Long-Term Trend Growth Declining?," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 424, Asian Development Bank.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:3:p:429-444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2002.
"Business Cycles in Developing Countries: Are They Different?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2071-2088, December.
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Business Cycles in Developing Countries: Are They Different?," MPRA Paper 62445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sane, Renuka & Halan, Monika, 2017.
"Misled and mis-sold: financial misbehaviour in retail banks?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 429-444.
- Halan, Monika & Sane, Renuka, 2016. "Misled and Mis-sold: Financial Misbehaviour in Retail Banks?," Working Papers 16/174, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Sapre, Amey & Sinha, Pramod, 2016. "Some areas of concern about Indian Manufacturing Sector GDP estimation," Working Papers 16/172, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Social inclusion; Government policy; National economy; India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:igdrpp:v:2:y:2009:i:2:p:155-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.