Effects of agricultural policy reforms and farm characteristics on income risk in Swiss agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0078-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Severini & A. Tantari & G. Di Tommaso, 2016. "Do CAP direct payments stabilise farm income? Empirical evidences from a constant sample of Italian farms," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Yann de Mey & Erwin Wauters & Dierk Schmid & Markus Lips & Mark Vancauteren & Steven Van Passel, 2016.
"Farm household risk balancing: empirical evidence from Switzerland,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 637-662.
- de Mey, Yann & Wauters, Erwin & Schmid, Dierk & Van Passel, Steven & Vancauteren, Mark & Lips, Markus, 2014. "Farm household risk balancing: empirical evidence from Switzerland," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182719, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- de Mey, Yann & Wauters, Erwin & Lips, Markus & Schmid, Dirk & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven, 2014. "Farm household risk balancing in Switzerland and Belgium: an econometric and survey approach," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186678, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Severini, Simone & Tantari, Antonella & Di Tommaso, Giuliano, 2016. "The instability of farm income. Empirical evidences on aggregation bias and heterogeneity among farm groups," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 5(1), April.
- Dörschner, Till & Musshoff, Oliver, 2013. "Does the risk attitude influence the farmers' willingness to participate in agri-environmental measures? – A normative approach to evaluate ecosystem services," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156112, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsIncome risk; Governmental support; Risk management strategies; Direct payments; Risk management; Agriculture; Switzerland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:72:y:2012:i:3:p:301-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.