Changes in the distribution of farm wealth in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Moss, Charles B. & Erickson, Kenneth W., 2001. "Changes In The Distribution Of Farm Wealth In The United States," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36079, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Melichar, Emanuel, 1984. "Farm Wealth Origin: Impact and Implications for Public Policy," Research Bulletins 184145, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2005.
"Dimensions of Wealth Dispersion Among Farm Operator Households: An Assessment of the Impact of Farm Subsidies,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 187-208, April.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2005. "Dimensions of Wealth Dispersion Among Farm Operator Households: An Assessment of the Impact of Farm Subsidies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(01), April.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & El-Osta, Hisham S., 2005. "Wealth Accumulation by Farm Households: Evidence from a National Survey," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19573, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsFarm wealth; Inequality; Regional decomposition; Theil’s inequality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:67:y:2007:i:1:p:119-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.