Private and Pareto Efficient Public Transfers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ikuho Kochi & Ra¨²l Alberto Ponce Rodr¨ªguez, 2016. "International Private Transfers and Optimal Tax Structure in Developing Economies," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 13-26, February.
More about this item
Keywordsredistribution; optimal taxation; personal income taxes; performance of government; remittances.;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emc:ecomex:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:379-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .