Poniendo a la pobreza de ingresos y a la desigualdad en el mapa de México
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- López-Calva, Luis F. & Meléndez, Alvaro & Rascón, Ericka G. & Rodríguez-Chammusy, Lourdes & Székely, Miguel, 2005. "Poniendo a la pobreza de ingresos y a la desigualdad en el mapa de México," EGAP Working Papers 2005-05, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty and inequality by municipality; poverty maps; inequality maps and imputation of income.;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emc:ecomex:v:16:y:2007:i:2:p:239-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.