El sur también existe: un ensayo sobre el desarrollo regional de México
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Timothy Cheston & Miguel Angel Santos & Carlo Pietrobelli, 2016.
"Towards a Prosperous and Productive Chiapas: Institutions, Policies, and Public-Private Dialog to Promote Inclusive Growth,"
CID Working Papers
317, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Cheston, Timothy & Santos, Miguel Angel & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2016. "Towards a Prosperous and Productive Chiapas: Institutions, Policies, and Public-Private Dialog to Promote Inclusive Growth," Working Paper Series rwp16-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ken Rodríguez, Crucita, 2013.
"La influencia de la globalización y los retos para el diseño de políticas públicas adecuadas a la agricultura en Quintana Roo
[The influence of globalization and the challenges for the design of ad," MPRA Paper 76260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Feb 2014.
- Pérez-Cervantes Fernando & Sandoval Hernández Aldo, 2015. "Estimating the Short-Run Effect on Market-Access of the Construction of Better," Working Papers 2015-15, Banco de México.
- Raymundo M. Campos Vázquez & Luis A. Monroy-Gómez-Franco, 2016. "La relación entre crecimiento económico y pobreza en México," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2016-01, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
More about this item
Keywordsregional development; Mexico location economics; public policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emc:ecomex:v:11:y:2002:i:2:p:205-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.