The effects of NAFTA on US trade, jobs, and investment, 1993â€“2013
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Fast Track to Lost Jobs and Lower Wages
by Robert E. Scott in Huffington Post Business on 2015-04-12 15:47:44
- Renegotiating NAFTA is putting lipstick on a pig
by Robert E. Scott in Working Economics on 2017-08-21 20:29:10
- Legalized Political Corruption Is So Much Bigger Than Trump: A Journey in 7 Charts
by ? in Common Dreams - Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community on 2019-10-15 04:10:49
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blecker, Robert A. & Moreno Brid, Juan Carlos & Salat, Isabel, 2017. "Trumping the NAFTA renegotiation An alternative policy framework for Mexican-United States cooperation and economic convergence," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México (Estudios e Investigaciones) 42579, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsNorth American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA); employment; manufacturing; US economy; Mexican economy; Canadian economy; regional economic integration;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:rokejn:v:2:y:2014:i:4:p429-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Phillip Thompson). General contact details of provider: http://www.elgaronline.com/roke .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.