Hochsteuerland Deutschland? Langlebiger Mythos, problematische Folgen (High Tax Country Germany? Persistent Myth, Problematic Consequences)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arestis, Philip & Mariscal, Iris Biefang-Frisancho, 1998.
"Capital shortages and asymmetries in UK unemployment,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 189-204, June.
- Philip Arestis & Iris Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal, "undated". "Capital Shortages and Asymmetries in UK Unemployment," Working Papers 9607, University of East London, Department of Economics.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1982. "The Ends of Four Big Inflations," NBER Chapters,in: Inflation: Causes and Effects, pages 41-98 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239, June.
- Graziani,Augusto, 2003. "The Monetary Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521812115, March.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 2002. "Knut Wicksell and Gustav Cassel on the cumulative process and the price-stabilizing policy rule," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 59-83.
- Laurence Ball, 1999. "Aggregate demand and Long-Run Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 30(2), pages 189-252.
- Boianovsky, Mauro & Trautwein, Hans-Michael, 2006. "Wicksell after Woodford," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 171-185, June.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2006.
"The nature and role of monetary policy when money is endogenous,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(6), pages 847-860, November.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "The Nature and Role of Monetary Policy When Money Is Endogenous," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_374, Levy Economics Institute.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2004. "Monetary Policy Uncovered: Theory and Practice," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-19.
- James Tobin, 1970. "Money and Income: Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 301-317.
- Lilia Costabile, 2005. "Money, cycles and capital formation: von Mises the "Austrian" vs. Robertson the "Dynamist"," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(5), pages 685-707, September.
- Giuseppe Fontana, 2004. "Hicks on monetary theory and history: money as endogenous money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 73-88, January.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2006. "Back to Wicksell? In search of the foundations of practical monetary policy," Department of Economics Working Papers 0602, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- George T. McCandless & Warren E. Weber, 1995. "Some monetary facts," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:ejeepi:v:4:y:2007:i:1:p:28-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katie Smith). General contact details of provider: http://www.elgaronline.com/ejeep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .