The Sovereign Debt Crisis in the Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaim Fershtman & Uri Gneezy, 2001.
"Discrimination in a Segmented Society: An Experimental Approach,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 351-377.
- Fershtman, C. & Gneezy, U., 2000. "Discrimination in a Segmented Society: an Experimental Approach," Papers 2000-9, Tel Aviv.
- Leamer, Edward E. & Levinsohn, James, 1995.
"International trade theory: The evidence,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1339-1394
- Edward E. Leamer & James Levinsohn, 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leamer, E. & Levingsohn, J., 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," Working Papers 368, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gandal Neil & King Charles & Van Alstyne Marshall, 2009. "The Social Network within a Management Recruiting Firm: Network Structure and Output," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(4), pages 1-23, December.
- Marco Haan & S. Dijkstra & Peter Dijkstra, 2005.
"Expert Judgment Versus Public Opinion – Evidence from the Eurovision Song Contest,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 29(1), pages 59-78, February.
- Haan, Marco & Dijkstra, Gerhard & Dijkstra, Peter, 2003. "Expert judgment versus public opinion : evidence from the Eurovision Song Contest," CCSO Working Papers 200305, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Haan, Marco & Dijkstra, Gerhard & Dijkstra, Peter, 2003. "Expert judgment versus public opinion - evidence from the Eurovision Song Contest," Research Report 03F12, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Noury, Abdul G., 2008.
"The Eurovision Song Contest. Is voting political or cultural?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 41-52, March.
- Abdul Ghafar Noury & Victor Ginsburgh, 2008. "The Eurovision song contest: is voting political or cultural?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7746, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & NOURY, Abdul G., 2009. "The Eurovision song contest. Is voting political or cultural?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2006.
"Notes on CEPII’s distances measures,"
26469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2011. "Notes on CEPII’s distances measures: The GeoDist database," Working Papers 2011-25, CEPII research center.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2009.
"Cultural Biases in Economic Exchange?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(3), pages 1095-1131.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2004. "Cultural Biases in Economic Exchange," NBER Working Papers 11005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007. "Cultural Biases in Economic Exchange?," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/42, European University Institute.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2005. "Cultural Biases in Economic Exchange," CEPR Discussion Papers 4837, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2005. "Cultural Biases in Economic Exchange," 2005 Meeting Papers 234, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Ruud, Paul A., 1987. "Specifying and testing econometric models for rank-ordered data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 83-104.
- Bornhorst, Fabian & Ichino, Andrea & Schlag, Karl & Winter, Eyal, 2004. "Trust and Trustworthiness Among Europeans: South-North Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 4378, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Derek Gatherer, 2006. "Comparison of Eurovision Song Contest Simulation with Actual Results Reveals Shifting Patterns of Collusive Voting Alliances," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(2), pages 1-1.
- Fenn, Daniel & Suleman, Omer & Efstathiou, Janet & Johnson, Neil F., 2006. "How does Europe Make Its Mind Up? Connections, cliques, and compatibility between countries in the Eurovision Song Contest," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 360(2), pages 576-598.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & NOURY, Abdul, 2005. "Cultural voting : The Eurovision Song Contest," CORE Discussion Papers 2005006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Beggs, S. & Cardell, S. & Hausman, J., 1981. "Assessing the potential demand for electric cars," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Meghan R. Busse, 2004. "Who Wins the Olympic Games: Economic Resources and Medal Totals," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 413-417, February.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-116, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekn:ekonom:v:13-14:y:2012-2013:i:2-1:p:45-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Managing Editor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cyessea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.