The Need for Social and Environmental Accounting Standard: Can Islamic Countries have the Lead?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O & Tuncer, Baran, 1982.
"An Empirical Test of the Infant Industry Argument,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1142-1152.
- Lawrence Kotlikoff & Avia Spivak & Lawrence H. Summers, 1980. "The Adequacy of Savings," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 569, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Lawrence H. Summers, 1981. "The Adequacy of Savings," NBER Working Papers 0627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Robert E, 1969. "The Case against Infant-Industry Tariff Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(3), pages 295-305, May/June.
- Samuel Hollander, 1977. "Ricardo and the Corn Laws: A Revision," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 1-47, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Environmental Accounting Standard; Islamic Countries; Accounting Profession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejn:ejbmjr:v:1:y:2013:i:2:p:33-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.eurasianpublications.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .