La calidad de vida como estrategia de diferenciación de las ciudades europeas. Un enfoque de marketing de ciudades
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Archie B., 1991. "The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders," Business Horizons, Elsevier, pages 39-48.
- Wicks, Andrew C. & Gilbert, Daniel R. & Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "A Feminist Reinterpretation of The Stakeholder Concept," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, pages 475-497.
- Reed, Darryl, 1999. "Stakeholder Management Theory: A Critical Theory Perspective," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, pages 453-483.
- Dobson, John & White, Judith, 1995. "Toward the Feminine Firm: An Extension to Thomas White," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, pages 463-478.
- Andrea Beltratti, 2005. "The Complementarity between Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 30(3), pages 373-386, July.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno Frey, 2006.
"Shareholders Should Welcome Knowledge Workers as Directors,"
Journal of Management & Governance,
Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 10(3), pages 325-345, September.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Shareholders Should Welcome Knowledge Workers as Directors," IEW - Working Papers 283, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Margit Osterloh & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Shareholders Should Welcome Knowledge Workers as Directors," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, pages 409-421.
More about this item
Keywordscalidad de vida; estrategia; ciudades;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:rdadme:11098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esehues.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.