Commodity Prices, Interest Rate Spreads and the Exchange Rate: Useful Monetary Policy Indicators or Redundant Information?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathew Forstater, 1999. "Functional Finance and Full Employment: Lessons from Lerner for Today," Macroeconomics 9908002, EconWPA.
- Mathew Forstater, 1999. "Functional Finance and Full Employment: Lessons from Lerner for Today," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_272, Levy Economics Institute.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E., 1998. "The two concepts of money: implications for the analysis of optimal currency areas," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 407-432, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuhanathan Ano Sujithan & Sanvi Avouyi-Dovi & Lyes Koliai, 2013. "Does Monetary Policy Respond to Commodity Price Shocks?," Post-Print hal-01511915, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11718 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExchange Rates; Fed; Interest Rates; Interest; Monetary Policy; Monetary; Policy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:25:y:1999:i:2:p:129-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .