Patent network analysis of inter-industrial knowledge flows: The case of Korea between traditional and emerging industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:infome:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:217-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1304-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sungchul Choi & Hyunseok Park, 2016. "Investigation of Strategic Changes Using Patent Co-Inventor Network Analysis: The Case of Samsung Electronics," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-13, December.
- Giuditta Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2014.
"Global technological collaboration network: network analysis of international co-inventions,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 358-375, June.
- De Prato, Giuditta & Nepelski, Daniel, 2012. "Global technological collaboration network. Network analysis of international co-inventions," MPRA Paper 38818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0635-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ju, Yonghan & Sohn, So Young, 2015. "Patent-based QFD framework development for identification of emerging technologies and related business models: A case of robot technology in Korea," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 44-64.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1109-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219877017400041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choe, Hochull & Lee, Duk Hee & Kim, Hee Dae & Seo, Il Won, 2016. "Structural properties and inter-organizational knowledge flows of patent citation network: The case of organic solar cells," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 361-370.
- Lee, Won Sang & Han, Eun Jin & Sohn, So Young, 2015. "Predicting the pattern of technology convergence using big-data technology on large-scale triadic patents," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 317-329.
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2329-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0705-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0133-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuditta De Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2012. "Global R&D network. A network analysis of international R&D centres," JRC Working Papers JRC79478, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Nov 2012.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219877017400028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choe, Hochull & Lee, Duk Hee & Seo, Il Won & Kim, Hee Dae, 2013. "Patent citation network analysis for the domain of organic photovoltaic cells: Country, institution, and technology field," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 492-505.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge flow Patent analysis Patent network Input-output analysis Traditional industries Emerging industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worpat:v:28:y:2006:i:3:p:235-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/654/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.